Nov 28, 2012

Okay, one more thing for today...and then i'll be back on Friday. 

Perfume: something I really stress about when shopping for. 

There are only a couple perfumes that I have come across [not that i've been on a long winded search] that I have absolutely fallen in love with. #1 Floret by Antonias Flowers  #2 Stella by Stella McCartney and #3 Peony Blossoms by Mi Spa  but lately i've wanted something a little less flowery and more...unique? So I found this shop on etsy last week: Firebird bath & body and ordered 3 perfume samples for only $5!!! Can we say perfect stocking stuffer?! Yes, we can say that! :-[) Well, I just got my samples in the mail today and tested black & mint and I am soooo in love!  So in love that my wrist and nose are now dating and i'm sure they will be engaged by tomorrow evening! Well, that's it...this little secret is out and now i've gotta get back to work! 


5 comments:

Egan Metcalf said...

haha! so funny. I have major issues with perfume too! I ned to try this!

ROXY MARJ said...

Egan, I think it may be because a lot of perfumes contain alcohol in them which then changes how it smells on every person...I think pure perfume is more true to the scent... I say this because I will smell a perfume on someone and it smells so good and then there have been a couple times where I tried it on myself and it smelled totally different! :( hmph!

rachaelannep said...

i've only ever had sample perfumes..my roommate has one that's lemon...i think i'd like that one! the woodsmoke and vanilla sounds delightful, though!

ROXY MARJ said...

Okay, so I wore the woodsmoke and vanilla today....not so good. It wasn't bad, but it definitely threw me off. It seemed like there were equal parts of both scents and Vanilla should be the more dominant [in my opinion] so..I don't think I will be buying a larger size of that..tomorrow I try Moroccan Fig. Lemon scent anything is usually really nice, what is the brand? :-[)

Jennifer said...

I used to wear the original Prada scent (which I still have a fondness for) but have been wearing Lady Greystock by D.S. & Durga for some time now. It's got orris root and an amazing scent... I'm not really a traditional floral gal. This brand is very intriguing; I'm psyched that I can go nuts with a bunch of samples for so little money, and that the full-sized scents are so affordable--Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...