Nov 16, 2012

Okay okay...I gotta stop ending the week with "have a great weekend" when there's most likely gonna be another post a couple hours later. Like this one for example. HA! Well, I just came across  the blog Aurelie Aime and saw this video "Kid President" by Soul Pancake that she posted and about freaked! Where and how can I adopt this kid?! And how come he doesn't have his own show already? I would watch him 24/7!!! I just had to share this video with you all...now THIS is the way to kick off the weekend! :-[)





4 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Haha! Next time you see a kid, thank them!I want to take him home!

ROXY MARJ said...

Seriously! lol have you watched any other videos of him? :-[) like when he goes and gets cupcakes...I don't think this stuff is rehearsed...

Aurélie Aimé said...

Hehe, thanks for the link! ;)

ROXY MARJ said...

No, THANK YOU for sharing this! Seriously...this kid is so funny...and the more I watch him the more I believe it's all improve! :{)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...