Nov 14, 2012

My newest winter wrapping: just some of the designs to expect when you purchase a clutch and or accessory from me! :) I hope someday to have my very own line of wrapping paper that anyone can buy.... too many ideas/designs too little time. I vote that we extend our 24 hr days to 48 hrs! Anyone with me? :-[)

1. Home Cozy Home  2. Winter Star 3. Old Man Wendell

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I am currently reading Martha Stewart's "The Martha Rules: 10 Essentials for achieving success as you start, build, or manage a business"   which is pretty good....not loosing sleep over it, but I do think that it's helping me become a more business savvy lady. :) Also, I find this book a little interesting for one main reason: I can't help but wonder if she really follows these rules she talks about. I've had some friends who have worked for her in the past, and they didn't have a whole lot of pleasant things to say....however, perhaps that was before she served time? :/ Anyways, this book is a good one to pick up if you've got a lot of polishing to do [like me] and if you just like Martha Stewart in general. I do. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to have an empire like hers....maybe not like hers, but I would love to have my illustrations on everything you wear, sleep on, eat from, drive in..... and the list goes on! :-[)





7 comments:

sophie & lili said...

You can have wrapping paper printed at Spoonflower for a limited time!

http://www.spoonflower.com/

ROXY MARJ said...

I just saw that recently!!! Have you printed some? :-[)

rachaelannep said...

roxy, your ideas are endless! :)

sophie & lili said...

Yes! I haven't seen it yet though. Just shipped yesterday.

ROXY MARJ said...

Thanks Rachael... :)

Jennifer, I think i will have to order some. :)

ROXY MARJ said...

p.s. that is so exciting, I bet you can't wait to get it! :-[)

fnjkeankjaen said...

Wooo you're turning into a real business person! Yay, you'll be able to give me personal adivice in the future.
I agree on 48hours days, it would be a-m-a-zing!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...