Nov 20, 2012

In 2008 I designed 26 girls with wonderful patterned outfits. Their patterns were designed from the letters in the alphabet...and then about 6 or so months ago I decided to make them into a coloring book which I named "The Alphabet Girls of the North Winnie Mountains ..there is a coloring poster as well. I have shed some happy tears these last couple days while laying out the final pages...of course listening to the Little Women soundtrack while working most likely contributed to that. I wish it hadn't taken me so long to finish this book, but who knows....it could have been a timing thing. :/ Tomorrow this book goes on sale, and let me tell you...you're gonna want this for yourself or your daughter, granddaughter, niece...whomever...this book is magical inside!

Now....I gotta get to stapling these ladies and packaging them up! 


4 comments:

fnjkeankjaen said...

I was too nosy and had to come and check it! Roxy, it looks awesome!!! x

k said...

you seriously have the most adorable shop!

Egan Metcalf said...

yesssss! I cant wait! Congrats!

ROXY MARJ said...

Ha Vivi! lol you're so cute. I would have done thee exact same! xo

Krystal, thank you soo much!!! :-[)

Egan, the book is UP my friend! Remember when I showed you Letter E? :-[)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...