Oct 3, 2012

My Rob Ryan newspapers came today!  
Definitely met my expectations and very affordable. :)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last night for dinner I made one of the best salad's/pasta dishes ever. 

I named it Squirrel Salad or Squirrel Pasta... too cheesy? Luckily my job isn't in naming dishes!

All you need are these 5 ingredients: 


This recipe serves 1 person:

about 1 cup spinach leaves
tblspn cilantro
1/4 cup feta
1/4 cup tomato
1/3 cup walnut oil

I suggest taste testing while you go though...you may want to add more items. When cutting the spinach, stack the leaves and then roll...this saves a lot of time. Walnut oil <- do be generous if mixing in with pasta, and adding some pepper is nice. I hope you try this for yourself...oh and if you're just making the salad...it literally takes 3 min to make! It's that quick. Cutting the tomato is the longest part. 

2 comments:

rachaelannep said...

feta and tomato on anything can made a difference! i always cut my spinach like that! (i might have imagined it was my secret, haha) quick dishes are the best!



rachael

ROXY MARJ said...

I couldn't agree more! :-[) I don't remember where I learned to roll leaves but I think it was actually from Rachel Ray... :-p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...