Oct 22, 2012

Egan, you're the winner of my bunting banner! I will contact you shortly for your address. :) 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I posted new items in my Society 6 shop....
here's a little sample of what you can find there. 
I'm really digging the "eye" phone cover in particular...get it?


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I really appreciate all those who include one of my items in their treasury... 
I thought was really pretty and nice for fall. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Lastly, aren't these fingerless gloves by extase soo lovely?
 I don't know what that little white "v" stitch is called, but I just love it so much.







3 comments:

Egan Metcalf said...

YES!!!! I am so happy!!!!!

ROXY MARJ said...

:-[) all your comments finally paid off Egan! I will mail it tomorrow. xo

rachaelannep said...

so very cute! what a great treasury :)


rachael

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...