Jul 18, 2012

Dear...Ali Wentworth, <- guys...this lady is HILARIOUS!!!

I have become a HUUUUUGE fan of yours, so much so that I am considering getting on twitter just to read your tweats. I only recently found out about Ali's Daily Shot videos over at Babble and I am obsessed.


This video is of Ali talking about the "possibility" of her going under the knife. 


This one though, cracks me up!

I've watched it about 5 times just because I love watching her facial expressions... 
It talks about her daughter who told her that she hated her and her thoughts about that...soo funny but sadly I can't seem to find the embed link, so you will have to go HERE to watch it. 

-----------------------------------------------

Coming up:  Roxy Marj Giveaway!!!! YEE HAW to that!... and some new items for my shop! 



1 comment:

Patricia Villamil said...

She's one of my favorite comedians, i love her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...