Apr 12, 2012

It's been about 8 or so years since I last had an actual business card made. I finally buckled down and got some made a couple months ago. I hired my friend Zach Jones, owner/operator/designer of On the Trolley Letterpress to print these ladies up for me. BEST investment I have made in a long time, and one that my husband approved of! Also, it just makes my orders that I mail off all that more professional. :) <- I bet some of you just said "ah DUH!" lol :-[) Late bloomer here folks! :)

 If you're in need of business cards yourself, or custom prints etc. 
Contact Zach for a quote or to have a custom design made



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always thought you were professional!

la vie quotidienne said...

SUPER COOL designs...i think join a watercolour print is super beautiful.

HAve a nice Friday 13 =)

You can check my BOYFRIEND shirt OUTFIT with Neon Shoes and Scarf:

www.laviequo.com

XOXO from MUNICH

La Vie Quotidienne

dqb said...

Hey Roxy! I was just reading jenny godard latest post and made me think about your blog. I was just checking the comments she received an suddenly I read your name on it. It made me laugh the "serendipity"...
Anyway just to add to your comment as
i told you before, you are an excellent writer and talented designer.
XO Dominique

ROXY MARJ said...

Yet again, I seem to miss comments and not respond to them. What a mess I am.... and this is probably too late because I see the last comment was dated April 15th, but just so you know that I care. :)

Tilly: thanks for thinking i'm professional! :) <3

La Vie: thank you! :)

Dominique: Your comment is so sweet and what are the odds of that happening!? I love Jenny's blog, she is such an inspiration and someone whom I look up to in many ways, but she doesn't know about! lol Anyways..I best, just go over and say hi to you on your blog! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...