Mar 2, 2012

It's snowed the last two days... I would be lying if I said I didn't appreciate it. "snow light" is soooo pretty, and this past winter, Northern Utah has been jipped of that. Anyways, today is another pretty day...and it's Friday!


I am almost done with getting everything ready to open up shop again... my custom made stamp arrived yesterday, so I set to work with embossing all my notecards with it. I love embossing. It is such a nice way to make something look more exspensive and a little more hearty. Embossing pad, powder, and heat gun can be found at most local craft stores...my stamp was sourced from rubberstampchamp . 


3 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

Oooh fun!! Love 'em.

fnjkeankjaen said...

This is amazing stuff, so simple yet so effective! Makes me want ones very badly (I have to start thinking about business cards for the graduation show!)
Can't wait to see your shop when it's open!
Also, BIG BIG thank you for lil' package - came at a perfect time, as usual, reply on way in the next few days...

ROXY MARJ said...

Thanks Lindsay... :)

Thanks Vivi. :) Annnnd, you got the package!!! I thought you might like that little item and that you could put it to some good use! If you're on a tight budget, embossing cards is a good route to go. :) p.s. my stamp was $24...but they have lower prices, depending on the size you want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...