Jul 29, 2011

Today is my last day at DownEast! :) I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited. I am suuuper excited...but at the same time, pretty nervous! Still haven't found anything, mainly because I haven't been totally looking all the much.

So. Till I find myself a job that I absolutely LOVE I will be freelancing my little heart out as well as continuing with painting new works of art and prints to sell. I am really excited and can't wait to get back to painting animals, flowers, and people! Have a great weekend friends!

To end.... some pictures that I find so sweet and inspiring from the Historical Picture Library found via Corbis. :) 

I can't get over this picture from 1934 below with the little girls riding burrows on the beach... is soooooo awesome! If I see correctly, two of the burrow's names are Tom and Eli?! :-[) lol 








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...