Jul 12, 2011

I love hanging handmade woven baskets on a wall, and how it turns an ordinary object into a work of art. This photo from Elle Decor is so inspiring, mainly because of all the different designs you could study every day. What a dramatic statement you could make in your entryway with something like this! It would even be neat to make a gigantic pendant light to go above one's dining table.


<><><>

Recently stumbled upon these few items over at Etsy. Trying to decide if I could pull off wearing these goggles when I ride with Jesse on his motorcycle...leaning a little towards yes..but something inside of me says it might be too much. yay/nay?

Victorian Steampunk Goggles  - via:  Umbrella Labratory:


Such a great idea! Inspired to make one of my own. My only beef with this one is that the reflective isn't big enough. : /

Petal brite reflective orange flower zipper pull - via:  Piggy Flowers  [funny name, huh?!] :-[)


No I don't have a baby....but I do have a bunch of dolls..... :-[) JUST KIDDING! Anything tiny with a great print will always win my heart. :)

Organic baby shoes - via: Growing Up Wild


<><><>

Lastly, I am almost done listening to the audio book "The Power of Small : Why Little Things Make All the Difference" - I LOOOOOOVE this book! If you like to be read too, like self improvement tips, and love learning new factoids...you will dig this book! 




5 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Get the goggles! Those are awesome and you would look fabulous in them on the motorcycle...or your bike :-)

ROXY MARJ said...

bahahaha lol you are too funny Jaime! :)

Unknown said...

Definitely yes to the goggles! They are too cool to pass up!

ROXY MARJ said...

Will do Jakie May! :)

Kelly said...

Just stumbled across your blog and found my organic baby shoes on them! Thank you for including them! You have a delightful blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...