Oct 24, 2010

My friend Travis suggested I make some wallpaper for people with iphones! Great idea Travis, thanks!  Here is what I came up with - a mini Roxy Marj Herringbone collection &&&& 4 nice little nap time rugs as well. :) As always, click on the photo and drag to your desktop! As far as actually putting it on your iphone - well, you are on your iown...  :/ I am in year 2005 when it comes to phones and have no idea about iphones, I still use a flip phone...time to upgrade, no?  Annnnnyways.... ENJOY and share with your friends!


4 comments:

M said...

Cute! Love them. Thanks Roxy. And love following your blog btw. You are so talented. --Merideth

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

These are awesome! I was just drawing some herringbone this morning... but I didn't end up with a finished design like you. I only wish I had an iPhone to put these on.... I'm also living in 2005 when it comes to phones. :)

ROXY MARJ said...

M <- Thanks for following my blog. And you are very welcome!! :)

Eva! Thank you! Seriously sometimes I think we were twins split up at birth! There are days when I read your blog and I am doing/thinking the same as you and then it seems you are the same with mine? ;[) awesome!

ALSO>>>> I NEED TO COME SEE YOU & give you your gift! I am so sorry for being out of touch, it has been crazy lately -- will send you an email!

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

I know! We have so much in common, it seems kinda crazy sometimes! Don't worry... It's been crazy around here, too. Talk to you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...