Aug 12, 2010

Back in the year 2000, I started nanny for two AWESOME girls, Annie & Emily! They were 7 and 9 when I started. Here is a photo of Annie and I...this was the night of her first dance, I made that top she is wearing for her "special" night. hehehe lol...oh the days of first dances.

This past January, Annie and Emily's parents flew out to New York for a Christmas present to hang out with them. One of the best presents I have ever received! This is Emily, me, and Annie at Cafe Lalo on the Upper West Side!
Annie and I are now hoping on our bikes to cruise around Salt Lake City for the day!!! I think I should start giving tours of this city/no?



I think flowers and bikes go perfectly together, like in this photo here of these two girls. The cutest. Found via corbis

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...