Jun 7, 2010

mmmm :/ still no internet at my new place folks.... I thought i'd be dying with not getting to blog as much, but actually not going online as frequently as I am used to has been really helpful... I have gotten SO MUCH organization done! Anyhoo... at work now shooting pictures of jewelry and dropping out the backgrounds. Today is a good day...it is skirt weather!!!! 8^[)

P.S. THANK YOU CRAIG for sub-blogging for me! I think I may need to have you as a frequent sub from now on! :[) Especially so I can see you singing "girls just wanna have fun" lol!

5 comments:

fnjkeankjaen said...

YAAAY! You're back!

彥安彥安 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dulci said...

Rox - I love your sandals!!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

ROXY MARJ said...

Thank you vivi!!! :) I.AM.BACK!

Thanks Dulci!!!! <3

Livi said...

i love eliza magazine!!!

samandlivi.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...