May 9, 2010

The last couple nights I have been having some hard-core interior design dreams! HA! Seriously! I loooove these kinds of dreams because I really only get them when I move..[I moved quite a bit while living in NYC] the crazy thing is though, I wake up feeling sooo exhausted..because I have been rearranging things in my mind all night, sewing, painting, hanging pics etc. These types of dreams also ALWAYS happen to me when I breakup with someone...but I am only cleaning...& it is deep cleaning. 90% of the time I wake up with super-mega sore arms. Isn't that bizarre? I know I am not the only one who has experienced this... supposedly it is quite normal, says the dream book! :)


My design aesthetic is a mixture of a lot of things. Old+new slick&rustic graphic+delicate... The majority of these beauties are totally out of my price range...but luckily they will be easy to mimic!

Here are some items that have me drooling:

Accessories from Anthropologie




Major lovelies from Ebay, just type in vintage curio cabinets & industrial floor lamps. :)


Fabulous Angela Adam's rugs.




These items below are from Jayson Home & Garden and the bed is from Ikea





+ finishing touches + plants: succulents! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...