Apr 21, 2010

A couple weeks ago I mentioned how I was one of the 5 winners here in Salt Lake for the Muse Poster Design Contest. Well they have finished their tour now, and have picked their 5 favorite posters from the entire tour. And I am one of them!!!! :[) SOOOOOO Now it is up to ME & YOU to vote for the favorite poster to represent their next tour come this fall!

Right now I am in 3rd place ---- and it is looking like the poster from Portland is gonna win. :/ If you have 15 seconds to spare, would be so kind to go over and VOTE for my poster? :[) it is "Animal Heads" and could you please tell all your friends to vote as well? Thank you in advance!

& if you don't know any of their songs...
HERE is one of their songs "starlight"




PLEASE VOTE :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

6 comments:

Annie said...

Your poster is definitely the best. I voted for it. (Oh and by the way this is Annie from your ward.)

Lyn said...

Love it. Just voted. Good luck! Go, Roxy, go!

fnjkeankjaen said...

Voted GOOD GOOD LUCK!
I'm sending positiveness!Hope you win this

Anonymous said...

I voted too... you are one hard working gal, you absolutely deserve to win! I've been following your blog for a while and love your illustrations. Yours is the best entry hands-down. Good luck

ROXY MARJ said...

Annie! YOU HAVE A BLOG! YAY! ;[) gonna go read it now!! Thanks for voting!

Lyn! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Vivi! THANK THANK YOU! I need good luck these days! ha! But perhaps, Portland poster needs it more than I? :/ you never know....

Amy Lou!
Thanks for voting! & thanks for following my blog! I just went to yours and HEEELLLLO! LOVE it! And your clothes you make are fantastic! Will blog about them here shortly! ;)

Ashlee said...

'Tis done! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...