Sep 23, 2009

Went on a road trip last week with my buddies to Washington state! I can honestly say that I have never had soooo much fun on a road trip than I had with these guys!!! Non stop laughter to the point where I was starting to loose my voice on the drive back to SLC. The reason for the trip was because my friend Josh [pictured in the plaid top] was the best man in his friends wedding up in Spokane. And since I am originally from Tri-Cities Washington [Kennewick] and you have to pass through Kennewick to get to Spokane when coming from Utah...NATURALLY [said in my country club slurred voice] it was only right that I went with Josh, Justin [Josh's brother] and Trevor! :[) I didn't get too much drawing done but what I did get drawn was pretty nice = quality over quantity right? However, I did get a TON of photos and video of our escapade which I will post here shortly. Question: anyone have any funny road trip games that you wanna share for future trippin? ;)






4 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Great photos and love the drawings! I can't think of any road trip games, sorry!

ROXY MARJ said...

Thanks Jessica! Yeah, we really had an awesome time...didn't want it to end. :( but that is a good thing I guess...

inkysocks said...

yes, quality over quantity, and the portrait is exquisite!

ROXY MARJ said...

thanks inkysocks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...