Apr 8, 2009

A good friend of mine requested some cake toppers last week for her adorable little boy who just turned 3! :) THIS was a project I could do...along side thesis work... Did someone say cake toppers??? mmmmmhmmmmm OH YEAH!!! I went with a "Wild Indian Boy" theme, which Lindsay played off of that and created a spectacular party for her son! If YOU or anyone you know would like some custom made cake toppers, give me a holler! $30 for 6 toppers and a boarder or $40 for the same but laminated. >>> shipping included <<<







I can't remember if I posted about this already, but these are the cake toppers I did for Fred Flare this past summer, which was a project they did for Design Sponge with the "In the kitchen" series.... these were put on a Devil's Food Cake!!! HELLO! YUMMY!

4 comments:

Sara said...

um, SO AWESOME. i wanna make some cake toppers! better yet, i'll make the cake, you make the toppers :)

Emily Kern said...

Well Helloooo! How are you? I have thoroughly been enjoying all of your beautiful THINGS on your blog!!! You guys are all so stinkin creative! How is New York? It has always been a dream of mine to go there, but I want to wait until I have a lot of time and a lot of $$$ so I can really enjoy it! We live in Central CA and are really starting to like it! We live in a nice little town and have made some really good friends. Redding is about 3 hours north of here, but we have some good friends in Corning, just south of there! It is beautiful! Phillip will really like it there, I'm sure! I hope you have a great time in UT, AND I am glad you found my blog. Maybe someday I will update it and/or figure out how to change the background from my holiday one! Good to see you!

libbie said...

hey Roxy! You are so amazingly talented! If I had one ounce the artistic sbility you have I would be in heaven! I'm glad you have a blog! I like facebook, but I am an avid blogger. I consider it my journal. I will now add you to the list of blogs I read on a regular basis!!

A B. said...

These are really adorable. I loved the Indian themed cake we well! Your stuff is always amazing. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...