Nov 19, 2008



Ohhh man oh man! I just came across some EXCITING news! For those who are huge OMD fans like myself...click here HERE :) One of my most favorite album of theirs and of all my music is "Dazzle Ships" I have never gotten bored of this album even after listening to it hundreds and hundreds of times [ok not hundreds but very close!] :) And a cool OMD Dazzle Ships memory I have was about 6 years ago when I was married at the time, Hiro [my ex] and I were hanging out in Sheeps Meadow in Central Park around dinner time in the summer...we happened to be sitting by this group of French people who were doing a fashion shoot. Their model they were using was of course beautiful :) and I could not keep my eyes off of her, not because she was so pretty but because the jacket she was wearing [her own] was this long light weight green army jacket with a HUGE patch sewn on the back. The patch was of OMD's Dazzle Ships album cover! I was drooling...I kept trying to rev up the guts to go ask her where she got that, but because of all the highly "fashionable" people surrounding her I was to intimidated! :/ But I think of that coat often and want to create my own version of that someday....soon someday. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...